Saturday, August 30, 2008

Wednesday was my interesting day!



Very funny day!



On Wednesday night was ago I still sit outside my room to wait the two moons. I thinkg it was very interesting for my life,because I heard the news from Brother Panharith that have two moon on Wednesday night,So when I heard like this my feel was very good and very happy,coz I never hear about have two moons on the one sky so it was the interesting event. I still sit outside my room with my friends are Me,Soknove,Sister Chorm, Konitha,and Brother Khamvin. So that time we watched the video untill 12:25,and Two boys gone first girls.So and we hopeless that have not the two moons so at 12:25mn we went to sleep, and I think I have not chance to see the two moons like other people. and I still hope one day I will see the two moons in Cambodia. So Thursday tomorrow I still happy no angry with someone.
I think it was very funny day,ok. sorry for my English!

No comments: