Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I love sad songs very much!

This my love song.


Today I put all songs that I love . I love sad songs very much!
Do not ask me why am i love sad song?
Or are you broken heart? don't you ask me like this!
Have many reasons that make I love sad songs. Coz it is very sad stories about
a person to other person. and I love it very much coz it is very slow voice.
all songs that I put are my favorite songs almost.
when I'm online or I'm listening to the radio I love listen to only sad songs.
If say about strong songs are not my favorite coz I love only sad song.
The say songs are very sad,and so regret about someone or anything that
they did wrong for they life.
and have many reasons else that make I love sad songs.


all people who changed something that old from the old their life.

Why you think me is not the main man? I want you understand my heart!

Honey I love you so much,but I just test with you,why the love became to very hurt like this? Can you forgive me?

No comments: