Friday, August 22, 2008

Today's study!


Last morning when I studied more at the private school of math I think it was very
hard and very torrible subject,but I did not know why am i like it?
I'm not a good student in math,coz I can't solve some exercises of math.
you know last morning I hated my self very much,coz only small exercise and why can't i solve it? so I'm not smile more...i never hard my teacher or blame the people who laught me. I think i'm wrong coz I can't solve it.
some time I think will i stop or continue to study? but I think and think again I have many long future so I have to study forever. and if I study until i get old person so I still study coz I wanna to become my wishes that I wished.
I will try and try again.
How ever if I can't solve of math I still happy with my self...coz I love it,although I'm not a good math.
I still love it. and I will try to remind it.
So I decide. I will try and try for my future and for my family and for my country.
Try will become to successful with our wishes!!!

No comments: