Friday, August 22, 2008

The day that I love!


Hummm! Today I would like to write all of the things that I love into this blog.
Sorry coz I did not know how to write in this blog. I made it to improve my writng.
Coz I wanna success with my wish. Manager, doctor and Poemtry.Wow!! I wishes three wishes.So do you have many wishes like me? Sure.... I hope all of you are like me too. So I will try to study English and improve it one day to one day. and now I will
tell all of you about the day that I love.....
I love the sun is shining and the blue sky like sea's water. Coz it is very comportable for me...so i love it.
and more I love a little rain.. coz it makes all of people are very easy to stay at home and live with their relatives.and do something that are important with their family.so I don't know much rain in the day,but I very love much rain in the night.
coz it is very easy to sleep on the bed and with something are snug.....
Sorry for the people who visited my blog....it is very bad......
Bye......!

No comments: