Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My feeling about writing!

My feeling about how to write essay!



Today I will tell you about my feeling when I'm writing many and many pharagraphs like essay.coz it was first time for me to write many and many words.
Last atfternoon when I studied English my English teacher who gave us to writing about " advantages of learning foreign languages." He told us to write from 150 to 200 words of our writing. So I tried to say about advantages of learning foreign language and tried to finish with my writing. So at first I think it was very hard,but when I finished it I had feeling very comfortable with it. so before I never write with many and many words like this, but however I still believe that I can do it. I believe so I can finish it. I think it was not good , coz it is first time for me. and I'm got very happpy that I did with many words of my writing.
when I wrote with my writing I thought and wrote in khmer about how many advantages that I have to say in my writing?
You know I found the four advantages about advantages of learning foreign language.
so I told one point of advantages in my writing. and finally of my writing I put
my feeling very good about learning foreign language and advantages of learning english. you know I tried over tried again with my writing in paper and in blog. so this time I wanna improve my writing of English so I hope all of you will forgive and try to correct of my mistakes.
Thanks. I will tell you more than this when I have got something that talk about my activities with my study and with my living.
so thank you very much to visit and welcome to correct my mistakes.

By: The own of blog!

No comments: