Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Khmer songs

Aloha everybody! welcome to visit my blog!



Hi. everybody.right now I'm using two blogs.but I used it different.
I write something of khmer in wordpress and I write something in khmer in blogspot.
and I love to write khmer and english so much. now if I had many mistakes please tell me coz I tried to write them down it my blog. so will try and try to improve
my english language and I hope one day I will become to my wishes that I wished.
I want to be many jobs,but I still hope that I can do them if I have trying in my heart. I think you are like me too. all of the people any have one wish in their mind not only me. and I hope me and all of you will hold the hards to hele our country. I love khmer and you also love khmer too,
and I think it is very proud when I heard all of you love khmer and want to take care of khmer land and khmer border. Don't agree to Thai takes it to their oun.
I promise and I will hold your hands to help our country.
ok. just want to say and write about something that in my mind.
Thanks.

No comments: