Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I love Thai song!

I also love sad Thai songs!


I think if Thai disput with Khmer I also listen to the Thai song,coz they did not
connect with I can say Thai. The main with mine. I think like this. although have many hate Thai people but I did not hate Thai's language coz I think if I hate Thai's language so I will not can't speak Thai and I still don't know what are they
said about khmer?
So this reason that make I want to study thai,
I don't care any thing coz I know what am i doing right now? and no one know about me than our selves. so I did it coz I wanna to know what are they talking about khmer? and what are you thinking about khmer?
and this blog I just wanna put all sad songs that I love for copy my stresses.
ok. please join with my sad and very lovely songs.

This song is very interesting with me


Why her mother did like this? I did not punish her mother.coz she want her become to comfortable.

I pitied her very much! She loves him and He loves her too, so honest love of them.

Honey if I can care of you than this you will not became to like this.
all of the thing I'm sorry!

Yes, I'm still love you if I died. I wish to see you again.

No comments: