Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I will get the final test of my study in 9th grade...

Please happy with my final test of night grade(Disploma)!
Hi....everybody..I wanna to tell you about my study or like my test in this month to next afew days I will get the final test of night grade...
At first I still afraid something will be hard to solve for me....
but when I think more think I got understand about it..so if I fall I will sad...butI believe my self I will pass with my final test of night grade...
The final test will start on 19 and finishes 20 this month...
and the result will show on next 5 in next month...and if I passed my exam I will going to study in 10 grade....
and how is my result I will tell when I finished my Disploma......
Thanks. I wish my self and very believe my self thatI can do all of the tests....

No comments: